Selling Your Home in West Cobb County
If you are thinking about selling, you're in the right place. Correct marketing, pricing, and strategy are all the keys to selling home quickly and for top dollar. As a top Cobb County real estate agent with 15+ years of experience and a proven track record, it is my job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. I want you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame. You'll pay no up front fees for my service, and you'll be amazed at the difference it can make when you find the right REALTOR to sell your home.
Call me right now at 678-778-1736 to schedule your free consultation. I'll walk through your home with you, identify any items that need to be addressed, provide you with a market analysis, and present you with a detailed plan of how we are going to accomplish your goals. I'll provide you with expert knowledge about the local market, assist you with staging your home, provide professional photography for amazing MLS pictures, and negotiate top dollar for the sale of your home. And if your searching for new home, we'll start that search as list your home and I'll make the the transition between homes a smooth process.
As an expert and top agent in the West Cobb market, I'm not just your REALTOR, I'm your partner through this exciting journey. I invite you to keep reading below and learn about my strategy and what makes me one of the top REALTORS in Cobb County.
Don't Take My Word For It, Ask My Clients!
I invite you to read my Client Testimonials and hear from my clients themselves. I've had the honor of working with some great families over the years and I'd love to welcome you to the SellingWestCobb family!
A Proven Track Record
Here are some of my recently sold listings. If you're ready to see your home on my sold list, contact me today!
My Marketing/Sales Strategy
Here are just some of the things that I will do to market and sell your home:
- Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the Acworth, Kennesaw, and Marietta market, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today's market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. I will do this for you, for free.
- More buyers interested in your home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. My extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value.
- You and I will walk through your home together. I will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not!
- Professional Photography. I use an award winning company that specializes in rea estate photography. They will take breath taking photos of your well staged home and your will stand out above the rest in the MLS.
- Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You don't want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of my real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. I recommend that you do not sign on any dotted lines without asking me first.
- I will make sure you conform to any and all Georgia statutory disclosure requirements. I will also inform you of any inspections that you should consider having done ahead of time to smooth the negotiating process with buyers, and to ensure a successful escrow and closing.
- You pay no up front costs for my services! So you can bet that I will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear. I will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! I can help smooth this out.
- When we begin marketing your home, I will immediately notify all the buyers that I am helping find their ideal home. I'll also notify all the real estate agents in this area that I work with, who quickly tell their home buyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
- Buyers have their own time lines, which might not be yours! I make sure they don't waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
Evaluating Your Home's Market Value
The Real Estate market is constantly changing, making it difficult to always assess the current value. As a trained real estate professional, I have the right knowledge and tools to determine your home's value. What is your property worth in today's market in your area? Let me help! Start here with a free home evaluation.
Expert Guidance From Contract to Close
I have extensive experience in both the sale of your home and management of the post-sale process. I'll work hand-in-hand with you and the buyer or buyer's agent to assure tasks are completed on time, documents are delivered to their respective parties, and work to make your closing as smooth and trouble free as possible.
Its All About Exposure
Listing your home is all about exposure and connecting with buyers. In addition to open houses, networking with agents and brokers, and featuring your home in the FMLS and GAMLS, your home will be listed on over 300 websites including these:
The RE/MAX Difference
Because of our market experience and education, RE/MAX Agents like me are better qualified to help you buy and sell Cobb County homes and properties. We understand and study the local market to provide expert advice and top notch service that will help you buy and sell Cobb County real estate for the best possible value. We are better equipped to market your property, and have access to a large network of real estate professionals to help you reach more qualified buyers in a shorter period of time. Read more about the RE/MAX difference here.
- RE/MAX is the leader in customer satisfaction; 70% of RE/MAX business comes from past clients or from clients who have been referred by family and friends
- RE/MAX agents average twice the number of sales each year than the industry average
- RE/MAX has extensive advertising in television, print, and a strong internet presence that guarantees your home wide exposure
- RE/MAX is a trusted name in the industry and celebrated its 39th anniversary in 2012
- RE/MAX offices are locally owned and staffed with professionals who live in the area they work in
Why Use a REALTOR?
REALTORS® are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reports that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR® again. Read more about using a REALTOR® here.
Lets Get Started!
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lives. Let me represent your best interests in the sale of your home. Contact me today and lets get started!
Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Selling a home in West Cobb, West Cobb REALTOR, West Cobb Real Estate Agent, REALTOR, Real Estate Agent, Cobb County