Buying a Home in West Cobb County
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like. As a top Acworth, Kennesaw and Marietta area real estate agent, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest.
- You will have full access to ALL homes available in the Acworth, Kennesaw and Marietta market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through my professional Georgia real estate affiliations.
- My expert local knowledge of the Acworth, Kennesaw and Marietta area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Cobb County is no different! It's my job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and I'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing I will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.
If you would like additional information about how using a Real Estate agent can benefit you and tips for home buyers, click here for my Real Estate Buyer's Guide.
Expert Guidance From Contract to Close
I have extensive experience in both the purchase of your home and management of the post-sale process. I'll work hand-in-hand with you and the listing agent to assure tasks are completed on time, documents are delivered to their respected parties, and your closing will be scheduled and completed as smooth and trouble free as possible.
House Listings by Email
The best way to get your home search started is to search for homes that meet your needs. I will give you up-to-date listings for your specific criteria (number of rooms, purchase price, etc) and automatically send you new listings as they come on the market. Homes in today's market can sell very quickly, so if you're ready to get your home search started, start by signing up for my new listings by email service.
Preparing for Home Ownership
It is very important to be prepared when purchasing a home. Getting your credit in order, having the proper savings, and understanding how to prepare for your purchase is key to making this process a good experience. I invite you to learn more about preparing for buying a home.
The RE/MAX Difference
Because of our market experience and education, RE/MAX Agents like me are better qualified to help you buy and sell Cobb County homes and properties. We understand and study the local market to provide expert advice and top notch service that will help you buy and sell Cobb County real estate for the best possible value. We are better equipped to market your property, and have access to a large network of real estate professionals to help you reach more qualified buyers in a shorter period of time. Read more about the RE/MAX difference here.
- RE/MAX is the leader in customer satisfaction; 70% of RE/MAX business comes from past clients or from clients who have been referred by family and friends
- RE/MAX agents average twice the number of sales each year than the industry average
- RE/MAX has extensive advertising in television, print, and a strong internet presence that guarantees your home wide exposure
- RE/MAX is a trusted name in the industry and celebrated its 39th anniversary in 2012
- RE/MAX offices are locally owned and staffed with professionals who live in the area they work in
Why Use a REALTOR?
REALTORS® are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reports that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR® again. Read more about using a REALTOR® here.
Lets Get Started!
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Acworth, Kennesaw and Marietta area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Contact me today and lets get started!
Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Buying a home in West Cobb, West Cobb Buyers Agent, REALTOR, Real Estate Agent, Cobb County